Since several years Allport Netherlands organises rail transport from China to the Netherlands via the New Silk Route. This is a door-door service by road/rail in both directions. This is a proven method of transportation just like airfreight and oceanfreight. The lead time and freight charges are between air and ocean service.
For more information regarding our services please contact +31 10 3021 000 or mail.
Advantages of rail transport:
- Cheaper than airfreight and faster than oceanfreight
- Reliable and fast transit time (about 15 days ramp-ramp)
- LCL, 20’ and 40’ containers
- Multiple departures per week
- Flexible ‘last mile’ delivery